Covid-19 Resources: https://eurekalibrary.webnode.com/covid/
We are happy to announce that your Carnegie Public Library will be expanding current services and hours as part of a phased re-opening plan starting on Tuesday, May 26th. Curbside pick-up hours will now be available Monday-Friday 9am-6pm & Saturday 9am-1pm. In addition, you can call or email in advance to make an appointment to access our patron computers, or to receive help with faxing and copying needs. Computers have been temporarily relocated to the library meeting room (next door to media center) in order to allow patrons to maintain social distance recommendations. We are approaching this expansion of service cautiously and with care for our community and staff using guidelines from the Arkansas Department of Health, Centers for Disease Control and the Arkansas State Library, so some restrictions will apply.
Temporary restrictions for all Carroll County Libraries include:
• No more than 10 patrons will be allowed in any library building at one time.
• Patrons must wear a mask and practice social distancing.
• Patrons must sign in as they enter a library building. Sign in lists will be shredded every two weeks.
• Patrons must make an appointment to use a computer, or use business services such as making copies and faxing.
• Appointments are limited to one hour per patron, per day.
• A limited number of computers will be available for use. After each use equipment will be sanitized by library staff.
• While there will be no in-house library programming, summer programs will be conducted virtually.